e9 Quarter 4 project

e9 Quarter Four Project 

Overall e9 Project
In e9 or freshman e-Comm, we had been working on a massive project. What we did was make a semi-unrealistic product and we would market the product using all the catagories of e-Comm Video, Graphic Design, Animation, and Web Design, then you would have a shark tank presentation style after your done. Of course the project took all of the Quarter to finish with only one day left to spare. We started off in Video Entertainment and made a video with a logo that was scratch off but was still used in the video. Next we were sent to Graphic Design, the class we spent the least amount of time in. There we created a logo, coupon, and a banner. We also started the website in Graphic Design. lastly we were sent to Animation where we made an ad, video of the product's look, the packaging of the product that was never finished, we finished the website, make a animated banner, and make our script for the presentation. After we completed animation we had one rehearsal for the presentation. We face few challenges Such as bad communication and we created the website wrong the first time.



Time Management and Strengths
I use my time in class very wisely and was always on topic. I only worked on the project once during lunch and never after school I critique the project a lot at the end of the project. Working a lot still gradually improved my skills. Before the project I was only good at Graphic Design and Video, after the project I feel fluent in all classes of e-Comm. I worked a lot with making the website and also was listening when someone was getting help from the teacher. That improve my weaknesses massively.



Conclusion
I like How we had to use all the knowledge we learned in e-Comm to complete the assign task. I like making the video for our product. Being the director and being able to use a green screen made making the video easier. I dislike that we were taught little to nothing for Web. I would like to take the aspect of working in a team make life easier and harder at the same time. lastly here is all the stuff we make for the product


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of Year Reflection: Senior Year

Junior Year, Video Entertainment, Semester Uno

A to B Sequence